Career Guidance Webinar Series – Part 1: Finding the Opportunities
Dec 13, 2016
Perhaps as many as 50% of the new job opportunities are only found via Networking. So you have to make this a critical part of any job search. Do you know about the hidden job market? It is known to potential connections of yours, once you make them. But how do you do that? This webinar is the first in a series of three led by Steven Bryce, a well-respected recruiter who specializes solely in the supply chain profession across Canada. Steven will provide you with some business intelligence to help the way you approach and network with former colleagues, potential employers and recruitment firms. There will be many insights from 30 years of experience in Recruiting, Supply Chain, Retail and CPG that Steven possesses.
This webinar will cover such topics as:
- Developing your own network – university peers, current and former work colleagues, friends from other parts of your life, and those of your families
- Where to find networking opportunities – conventional or otherwise
- Online networking – LinkedIN and more
- Avoiding networking pitfalls
- Getting yourself noticed – correctly and professionally
- Interacting properly with recruiters
- How to connect with potential employers
Login to see more details
Content of the Resource Centre is for Supply Chain Canada members only.
If you are a Supply Chain Canada member and have forgotten your login information, please click here.
Not a member? Join Supply Chain Canada now and gain access to the information you are looking for!