Apr 20, 2017
What happens for each of us in conflict and how we can move forward? This webinar will cover three key topics:
- the internal reasons why our interactions with others become problematic
- a model to mitigate and engage when conflict occurs
- some simple rules to help us keep it professional as conflict unfolds
With thoughts and concepts from the book “Anatomy of Peace”
- you will review a model which articulates why individuals feel disturbed by conflict
- you will participate in building up a model for dealing with individuals who are not doing what you need them to do
- you will help list out simple rules to keep it professional
Login to see more details
Content of the Resource Centre is for Supply Chain Canada members only.
If you are a Supply Chain Canada member and have forgotten your login information, please click here.
Not a member? Join Supply Chain Canada now and gain access to the information you are looking for!